Can you tell that Delphina named them? Our little "Friends" fan.... :)
This is Monica

And this is Joey

An old daycare client's daughter's recieved these Betta fish after swimming lessons this July. The girls grew bored of the fish and didn't want them anymore. The mom called me to see if I would be interested in bringing them into our home and daycare. She just didn't want to get rid of them, so she thought of us? I thought it was really nice of her, and I've always wanted fish!!
Since we have cats, the fish live in the nursery with the door shut. I leave the shades open so they can enjoy the warm sun. They are really pretty and fun to watch. Delphina enjoys feeding them each morning with me, and today she got to show them to her daycare friends for the first time! She was so proud! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment