Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weddings & Punkin Farms!

We had another wedding this weekend. One of my carpool friends from massage school got married, and we are so happy for her! It was a beautiful wedding and I'm glad we could go!

Here's a quick shot of Delphina
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And today we went to a punkin farm with Delphina's cousins and their parents. We went on a tractor ride, the girls got to play in a bouncy house, there was a haunted house (Delphina didn't like the spider that swung down from the ceiling...), and there was a corn maze. The maze wore me out, so I decided I need to get my pregnant booty back in shape before our Disney World vacation! ;)

Posing in the punkins
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the corn maze
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Going down the slide
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And trying not to get trampled in the bouncy house!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: