Sunday, February 11, 2007

Our Valentine's Day Project!

Delphina and I made our first Red Velvet Cake today! It was a LOT of hard work - more steps and ingredients than any cake I've ever made - but it was worth it. The cake is so moist and delicious and WOW is that red beautiful! It's like nothing I've ever baked before! I told her this would have to be our Valentine's Day tradition from now on. She sure is a great help! She poured all of the ingredients, and did most of the frosting work. We had a great time this afternoon, and rewarded ourselves with a piece this evening! :)

Hard at work frosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The finished cake
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't it beautiful?!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job D