Monday, March 12, 2007

Pre-School

We signed Delphina up for pre-school yesterday. :( I'm so not ready for that. But, if she doesn't go this year, she'll be gone full-time in kindergarten next year, and we can't have that. She needs to be prepared - and we do too!

She'll go 3 days a week, for 3 hours at a time. We were told to go early to the registration, because we were trying to get into the best one in town - so we got there 30 min. early. We were first in line with Dee's cousin and 1 of my daycare girls (we wanted them all to be together). Well, we got the LAST 3 SPOTS!!! How lucky was that!! The people that got there after us were mad.....

It's a nice little place and the teacher is sweet and fun. Delphina got all bashful when we went up to see the room. It will be interesting to see how her personality comes out when school actually starts. I just have to remember that I have 6 full months to prepare myself for this....Good news is, it's only a block from our home, so I can get over there in a hurry if need be. :)

Arabella is doing fabulous. She's nursing great and sleeping 4 hour streaks at night. I get her weighed again tomorrow morning, so we'll see if she's been gaining enough this week. It should be just fine, but I'm anxious to see!

UPDATE 3/13: She weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. (1/2 oz. more than she needed to weigh!)

Those are my jammies - aren't they fun!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her color is improving!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: