Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day 2007

Delphina, Arabella and Ryan surprised me with something I've wanted for 5 years now!! They got me an electric griddle from Rival. It's the new version, and the griddle pan disconnects and goes right into the dishwasher!!! I'm just so excited! I love pancakes!! :) I can't wait to use it!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ryan bought me donuts and the Sunday paper, which made me oh so happy! I got a whole 15 minutes to myself, which was just enough time to paint my nails....before Delphina asked to have her's done as well. What's a Mother's day without time spent with your kids huh? :) Arabella and I got to sleep in, which was super nice, except I had a hard time falling asleep in bed last night. Silly me!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Delphina and all the daycare kiddos made these this year.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here's Delphina posing so cute!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: