I will miss my 5 other "babies" terribly, but it sure will be nice to not have to do anything for a while! :) Delphina enjoyed our last 2 days with her dear friend Emma. We went to the park and played in the hurricane-like winds, enjoyed an indoor picnic, played with Play-Doh, decorated the driveway with chalk, and lots of other fun things. Here's a photo from our day at the park.

And let's have another edition of "Who can spot Mr. Blitz?" ;)

We enjoyed our calm weekend here! Nothing to do, and nowhere to be! We went on lots of family walks, I taught Delphina how to play Hopscotch, and we grilled out! I have a list of things to do this summer...nothing fun, but Delphina has her own list! She would like Mama to teach her the following: how to do a cartwheel, how to write her first name (in the right order), how to play the piano (that's a tall order), and how to read (I'm in for it!) We'll see how much we get done!

No comments:
Post a Comment