Our littlest blondie is sick :(
Arabella caught her first cold this weekend, and she is letting everyone know about it! I got 3 hours of sleep between 10:45PM and 8:45AM last night. That is not an exaggeration either. :( The poor thing gets stuffed up and can't breathe, then she freaks out. She has a fever, she doesn't want to eat....I feel so bad for her. Ryan slept most of the night, while I tried to help her. He took her this morning though, so I got an extra 3 hours after that. :)
She's slept about 6 hours since 10:30 last night...we're trying to rig up her co-sleeper so that it's slanted, to keep her nose un-stuffed. She's konked out beside me right now, so let's hope she stays snoozing! :) Oh and tooth #2 came in 2 days ago too. Poor kid can't catch a break!
No comments:
Post a Comment