Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My friend, Catherine, knitted this hat for me almost 2 years ago, and it made me so happy! I found it with our winter hats this weekend and Delphina decided to try it on. How cute is it on her!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's our little trouble maker (those are 12 month bibs)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Do you see that hair sticking up on top? It's really growing!!! :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I bought this Christmas sleeper on clearance last Winter, and I just realized that it will be too small by Christmas! :( I was so excited about it...so I put her in it anyway!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And thank you to Wal-Mart (the only thanks I'll ever give to them) for making matching 5T and 6/9 month sweat suits! :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look how tall she is!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: