Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone had a nice holiday! Santa brought Delphina everything she asked for! Now, if only her wants could be that simple (and cheap) for the rest of her childhood!!!

Here she is with her cookies, milk, and veggies
Photobucket

Arabella trying to get to the goodies
Photobucket

Delphina's first Christmas :














Santa left Arabella a new scooter! She's pretty good at it!
Photobucket

We gave Delphina dance lessons and a dance outfit
Photobucket

Delphina thought of a gift idea for her daddy all by herself: a new stocking cap (and if you have paid any attention to photos of Ryan over the years then you will understand why he was SO excited to open that gift!)
Photobucket

Christmas Eve at Nana & Papa's
Photobucket
4 years ago :)














Yes, Arabella is wearing antlers....you can only do these things when they are little you know.


















Opening gifts. Scratch that, she just ate bows all night. :)
Photobucket

Ryan the red-nosed reindeer
Photobucket

On Christmas break
Photobucket

Doesn't she look like trouble?
Photobucket

She crawls so dang fast, I can't get a photo of her! She's always coming to get me.
Photobucket

And I have to show these off - my newest daycare mommy made these ornaments for us! They are so darling! It's Ryan, Leia, Delphina & Arabella! Don't you wish you could draw like that? (I do anyway!)
Photobucket

And we got photos of the girls taken this weekend, so I'll post those tonight after Ryan scans them in.

No comments: