I think I've finally convinced Ryan that that's where we're living... Ryan had to take the day off work Monday to try to fix our shower. It was not installed correctly when we first remodeled and our wall started falling apart behind the shower. Ryan was tearing the wall out to rebuild it on Saturday, and he barely touched the pipes and they burst! I've never seen a person leap over a baby gate and down the stairs so quickly in my life! I thought for sure he cut his finger off! Water went all over the washer and dryer in the basement, and the daycare closet, but he got it shut off before anything got majorly damaged. Boy what a site that was though!
Shortly before I left for work last night, Ryan was putting the faucet on the tub, and it cracked and broke off. He ran to get a new one. Today, the caulk attached to the masking tape Ryan used to make clean lines - and it all came up with the tape. The caulk that's left is STILL not dry! We need new caulk. So, it'll be a few more days again....
Our handyman

What my bathroom looks like lately

I did finally get the RAIN showerhead I've been begging for!

Our little walker is trouble coming...

...and going!

Her "I'm not doing anything wrong, Mom" face

And here she is when I was telling her to stay OUT of the trash can!

Go team!

No comments:
Post a Comment