Monday, March 03, 2008

Can you believe it's really March? Delphina is going to turn 5 years old! Holy crap huh? She wants an Ariel birthday party. I think an Under the Sea theme would be really fun!

A rep at Ryan's work got us free tickets to the Hawkeye basketball game this weekend. He had enough for me to go this time too! He gave us 6 tickets (4 were together), so when we got to the game, Ryan gave two of them to a father & daughter that were looking to buy tickets. I thought that was really nice, since he could have charged them for it, and it really made their night. :)

Arabella stayed at Nana's while we were gone, and can you believe that Delphina was sad and missed that kid the WHOLE time???!!!! I'll never understand that, but I'm grateful for it. :) We ate at Bennigan's after and even went to Target! It was wonderful to get away after my busy week!

Photobucket

All kids get to shoot 1 basket after the game, and then you get a free kid's meal at Chili's! (Ryan was rebounding for her) ;)
Photobucket

Ahhh, I miss cheering! :(
Photobucket

Photobucket

LOL - her nuk looks HUGE!
Photobucket

No comments: