Forgive my tardiness - I'm sick :(
Delphina had a mermaid party. I wish I could post the invites Ryan designed for her, because they are really cool. The party was held at Ursula's Cove (Nana & Papa's home) because our home is so small (we were so thankful for them!) 3 of her friends came (1 included her cousin). Nice and small!
The lady that made our graduation cakes, our wedding cake, and Delphina's 1st bday cake made this cake.

The kid's table

The grown-ups table. Those are all shells I keep in that jar in my room - from all my trips to the beach over the years. I never thought I'd actually use them for anything! *they were dusty* The fish net was Ryan's idea - looked pretty cool!

We played musical chairs, and the fishie game *we cut fish shapes out of tissue paper, gave each child a straw and a cup, and they were to blow the fish across the table to each other and see who could get the most fish. It went well until one of the girls figured out that if she sucked the fish up onto her straw, she could put her OWN fish in her cup and win faster. Very smart!

Opening gifts



This was her daycare party, on her actual bday.

Stinker-Butt being her usual self in the high chair. Isn't that a lovely face.

Running to Mama for sympathy ;)

Saturday night, after the party, we left the girls at Nana's to go see The 5 Browns perform. (It was my birthday gift from Nana & Papa last year). I was in heaven....what a show. They are 5 siblings, all in their 20's, classically trained on the piano. AMAZING. Probably the best night out of my life since I saw Bill Cosby years ago! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment