Tuesday, October 07, 2008

What have we been up to?

Many things, I suppose!

First off, I tested out some pink hair dye that we'll be adding to Delphina's hair for Halloween. Really, I just wanted some pink streaks in my hair, but my 5 year old is a great excuse!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Remember our (nursery) room project?
Before:
Photobucket

During:
Photobucket

And the big reveal - SHELVES!!!
Photobucket

Plenty of space for little girl clothes
Photobucket

In other news, I had a continuing education class for massage all weekend. I'm exhausted, and my brain is full. End of story.

I took my daycare kids on our annual Leaf Walk last week. I had 8 kids, ages 5 months to 4 years. Because of the vast majority of really young kids this year, I asked my gramma to come along and help. She was a great help, and I can only assume she slept really well that night! ;)

Just a second Ma!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Arabella wanted to swing
Photobucket

Gramma volunteered to play Tag! (She's not real smart)
Photobucket

We 'went' camping last week.....in our driveway! Complete with a fire pit, smores and glow necklaces!

Ryan's job was holding the marshmallow stick while I took photos. He burns them, so he's not allowed near the fire.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your camping adventure looks like fun! Tell your grandma thank you for helping with the kids...I'm sure that was quite an adventure.:)