We have an Advent calender (a most wonderful, yet annoying to fill gift from my aunt 3 years ago.) Delphina LOVES it and it's her favorite part of Christmas. This year, I had to be creative and do it for Arabella too. I was only going to do every other day for each girl, but somehow I managed to give them both something each day, and spend only about $15 total. I thought I'd share their gifts as they get them this year, in case anyone else is as dumb as I am! ;)
Photos from 2005, so you can see the dang thing ;)
Day 24:
For Delphina - a snowman pin for her backpack - she gets a new pin with each season/holiday for her backpack, so she was happy!
For Arabella - a Crayola Color Wheel - it's like 6 crayons in a circle, pretty fun!
Day 23:
For Delphina - a coupon entitling her to stay up 1 hour past her bedtime on any night she chooses (You can Google 'printable kid coupons' and find a slew of these)! She was SOOOO excited, and is redeeming it tonight!
For Arabella - a sucker (she's easy to satisfy)
1 comment:
I have been looking for an avent calendar like this. Let me know if you ever see one!
Post a Comment