Friday, December 05, 2008

Getting Christmasy!

Is that a word? It is now.


Delphina was looking all Christmasy this morning, with her Christmas tree bows I made her, and her ice-skating dress....so I nabbed a few photos of her in front of the tree.
Photobucket

Here's Delphina when she was Arabella's age!
Photobucket

And then Arabella, whom I cannot bribe to stand in front of the tree for a photo when her hair is done, wanted to hug her sister for a photo. I don't know what to do with this kid.
Photobucket

Delphina's face is looking very grown up lately, don't you think?
Photobucket

And another fun hairstyle, a variation of THIS
Photobucket

It's a ponytail, with a braid - you only braid 3/4 of the way down, then flip the braid up and hook under the rubber band. Fluff the end of the braid back and add a bow - very cute! (I moved the hair over to the side to show the braid)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

Delphina is so beautiful! I know I have told you this a hundred times, but I hope I get to do a little girl's hair someday.