Friday, February 06, 2009

A friend requested new photos of young Phoebe. So here you go!
Photobucket

Feeling sleepy...
Photobucket

She is SUCH trouble!! You know the silicone valves the you put in sippy cups? She steals them off the drying rack and we find them in random places throughout the house. She started stealing bottle nipples this week, and today I found 2 clean Nuks downstairs!! And you know those round scrubbers you use on dishes? We find one in our room at naptime every day. I don't know what she does with them, or why, but it's weird.

Here she is trying to 'help' the daycare kids color today! ;)
Photobucket

Katie was very annoyed
Photobucket

She was trying to shoo Phoebe away with a pencil! ;)
Photobucket

Arabella and her Einstein hair...I have no idea what's with the tongue.
Photobucket

"Why you never take photos of me?"
Photobucket

No comments: