Delphina was loving the new Valentine's hair ties I made her this weekend!


We have a very small house. We only have a few actual closets - 3 I think. So I have to stay organized, in order to maintain sanity. With 2 blondies, and lots of hair to style, I tend or organize and re-organize my hair supplies often. I'm OCD like that, and I'm not afraid to say it. :)
Here's how I keep things organized...

This is an old candle storage box from my Partylite days!

And these are from the craft department at Wal-Mart - they are for beads and things. I use them for leftover ribbons....

...and small hair barrettes

This is the back of the door on the nursery (where the girls' clothing and books are stored) I hang my bows up here - I used some wide ribbon, snipped a hole in it, and attached it to those 3M sticky hooks. Fantastic! (And yes I know, that's a lot of bows.)

This is a shoe storage hanger on the back of their closet door. It holds everything from belts and tights, to shoes and hair supplies. Very handy!


This is what I plan to do when my daycare days are over. Isn't it smart??!!!
1 comment:
Hair, or organize houses? :) You are good at both, but you better not be thinking about stopping daycare!:) Come organize my house please! :)
Post a Comment