Monday, April 13, 2009

A busy week(end)

Wednesday - our fridge kicked the bucket. It's been 3 years in the making, but we finally had the last of putting money into it. We ordered a new (used actually) one. Great condition, similar to our old one.

Wednesday night - Ryan and I were out and about, and we discovered a very flat tire on our car. Ryan put the spare on, but our good tire is not fixable. We ran over a screw and it scraped the inside up too much...we bought a new tire. Ugh.

Thursday - my fridge came! I spent the better part of the afternoon cleaning it and filling it back up. I never realized how much was in my fridge, but I hardly threw anything away - I just cook a LOT for a LOT of people!
Photobucket

Friday, a day off. We had the girl's yearly doctor exams. The only time Dee goes to the doctor....both girls are healthy. Arabella is rather tall and a great weight (yeah!) and Dee is around the 40th% for both...super news for the girl that didn't gain enough weight the year before!! :)

Friday night - we dyed eggs!
Photobucket

There's a story behind this photo! :) The blue on her tongue was from an M&M after a recent potty trip. However, she WAS crying because we told her she couldn't LICK the dye anymore! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday - we visited some friends, and Delphina rocked this funky Easter Egg Do! LOVE it! Find out how to do it HERE
Photobucket

She really loved it
Photobucket

We went to Heartland Acres museum here in town
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a 'cow' that you 'milk' and it's hilarious!
Photobucket

The girls with their friend Isabelle
Photobucket

Sunday - Easter!
Delphina's basket - An Easter My Little Pony, Berenstein Bears DVD, a yellow and a pink nail polish, and new sun glasses
Photobucket

Bella's basket - flip flops, sunglasses, a Diego toothbrush, and chocolate marshmallow bunnies
Photobucket

Bohemian Braids for Easter
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yo Mama!
Photobucket

On my Gramma's farm
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

The picture of Arabella with the blue tongue is PRICELESS!!!:)

The girls looked beautiful on Easter in their pretty dresses...again, another reason I want a girl someday. :)