Monday, June 15, 2009

Vacation, Day 1

We got home late Saturday night....then early Sunday morning, I broke my toe on a badly placed suitcase. I'll survive. It's the 4th time I've broken a toe - 2nd time for this poor toe....it's pretty purples and blues, so at least it's nice to look at! ;)


I'm going to post photos by days that we did things, so it's easier to look at. I downloaded 522 photos, and weeding them out has been less than amusing. Hope you all enjoy! :)

You'll be pleased to know that by day 7 of our 10 day trip, Arabella stopped crying in the car! Seriously - she would have a fit even getting IN the car - it was a nightmare. Especially when we made a 2 hour drive TO the airport, then a 2 hour drive to our hotel after a day of flying, and then several short drives all over Myrtle Beach....I don't know what changed in her, but I'm grateful and hopeful that it continues!

Our favorite section of beach
Photobucket

This house had an endless pool, and Ryan wanted me to snap a photo for inspiration
Photobucket

My pasty-white blondies stayed sunburn free the whole trip - thanks to fancy hats and loads of SPF! :)
Photobucket

I know I took tons of flying kid photos, but I just love them all!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is good, but there's a better one coming soon!
Photobucket

Photobucket

It was rainy more often than not the first 2 days we were there. We spent 3 nights in a hotel just blocks from the beach, before moving to our regular condo. here's Bella enjoying the view
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't wait to hear more about the fun that you had!!!