Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My Gramma turned 80 on Saturday :) And no one can believe it, because she acts like she's 40!

We took her to her favorite restaurant here in town
Photobucket

Photobucket

I made her a cake at her request - "anything with those roses" she told me :) (And green is her favorite color)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma told me that night, that this was the first time anyone had ever made a birthday cake just for her. Tear your heart out, huh?
Photobucket

I made her keep the candles :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandpa playing with Phoebe. They are the ones that found her and got her healthy for 2 months, so she could come live with us :)
Photobucket

She still loves Gramma
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristi Linn said...

Hhmmmmmm,
The sister of mine has not changed in 13 years! I will be dropping in on her this October! Yes that's right, I am coming to Iowa in October to see my offspring and I will have to take a trip to Independence to see the sister and my favorite "butter eater"! I can't wait to see the two adorable little girls as well.

Aunt Kristi