So, the IA Hawkeyes went to (and won) the Orange Bowl....big whoop. I'm happier it was them than certain other teams, but I'm really just a bystander here. The rest of my family is nutty over them...
Delphina had Hawkeye day at school the day of the Orange Bowl - so cute!
Arabella dressed up for daycare, of course
We were out of Hawkeye tattoos, but had a cute ladybug, that made my little lady quite happy :)
Movin' on up...Arabella graduated to a new carseat (it goes to 100 lbs.). It's a Britax Frontier, which is the upgrade to the Regent (that Dee has). We LOVE it!
And finally, we had the most beautiful scenery here last week. We had a little ice, a little snow, a lot of fog, and some frost....unfortunately, I had daycare, so I could only snap a few photos before kids arrived.
Mr. Jingles
Looking down our street






No comments:
Post a Comment