Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Finale

In the following photos, you'll notice that very few include Arabella. This is one of the few that will include her face.
Photobucket

She was in no mood for a photo shoot. We saw a lot of her backside, running from us.
Photobucket

And a lot of this face. It wasn't a happy face.
Photobucket

Luckily for us, our first born is camera-friendly.
Photobucket

She's a bit of a ham, perhaps.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOOK! I have a face!! ;)
Photobucket

And there I am again! OMG, who has my camera??
Photobucket

Nana & Papa
Photobucket

The family photo that's going on my wall...even though her back is to the camera - it kinda summed up our trip with Bella ;) Gotta love that kid!
Photobucket

And about 2 hours (and a belly-full of food later), we got this out of our stubborn little one :)
Photobucket

Thanks for letting us share!! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those pics are so beautiful Leia! It had been awhile since I visited blogs:) I love the last one, your girls are so pretty.