Friday, June 11, 2010

South Dakota

My beautiful cousin, Ragan, graduated high school last month! We traveled to Sioux Falls, SD to share in the celebration over Memorial Day

Leia & Ragan
Photobucket

Gran telling stories with Ryan
Photobucket

The Great Plains Zoo (cool zoo!)
Photobucket

Riding the carousel with the other big kids ;)
Photobucket

Arabella with her Great-Grandpa Ed (she really attached to him!) :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these are The Falls, if you've never seen them. Most beautiful place we've ever been, and we were so happy to get to see them again!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Arabella was sad, because we told her we could ride the train, then we found out the train wasn't running on Sunday...it was pretty bad for while there. So, we didn't get great shots of the girls, but oh well!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite photo...I have no idea what I thought I saw but it makes me laugh :)
Photobucket

Delphina chatting with Great-Gran
Photobucket

Photobucket

My little ladies took Gran on a "hike" (she's such a good sport) ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hanging out at Gran & Ed's (Ed made the outdoor furniture - isn't it the coolest!!!)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Gran & all her grand(and great-grand)daughters
Photobucket

The sad little girl needed a nap...
Photobucket

See you later Ragan! Miss you lots! :)
Photobucket


1 comment:

Emily said...

The weather looked so perfect there! Another place I would love to see someday. You and your girls are lookin' good too, Leia! Em