Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Ryan's family Christmas. Delphina & her cousin
Photobucket

Arabella hiding with Nana, before her gift was brought in!
Photobucket

It's a KITCHEN!!!! The kid is smittin' with this thing!! We all love it! :)
Photobucket

Well, the box was fun too
Photobucket

She was singing to the tree :)
Photobucket

My family's Christmas (doesn't Arabella look all grown up!)
Photobucket

Glow in the dark basketball! Cool!
Photobucket

My parent's new kitty rescue, Charlie (he's 10 times more adorable in person!)
Photobucket

Cookies for Santa, carrots for the reindeer! And Delphina was THRILLED today to find some bites of carrots around our sidewalk and lawn!! :) I told her Rudolph needs to learn to clean up after himself!
Photobucket

Delphina bought a Care Bear for Arabella - Cheer Bear, her favorite (and yes, it was hard to find!) Delphina was so proud!
Photobucket

And Arabella was pretty excited :)
Photobucket

Delphina's favorite board game is Sorry!, and we've been using my board game from the 80's...so we got her a new one! Shiny, new things are nice now and then!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Arabella got a Tinkerbell watch...she was kinda excited! ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Food to go in her new kitchen
Photobucket

Ryan & the girls surprised me with this...if you don't know what it is, click here! 
They were in trouble for a while, because we weren't supposed to spend more than $40 on each other's gifts, and I had already picked out my own!! Ryan said DELPHINA has been bugging him for a month about how hard Mama works for our family, and how she NEVER buys herself anything nice, because she wants to spend it on our family...and she was really upset that all I was getting were some DVDs. They are so sneaky...after I was done being mad at them, I told Delphina how much I really did love it (it's SO much fun to use!) and that I appreciate her appreciating me :)
Photobucket

Miss Bianca, being sweet last week...
Photobucket

And right before destroying her gift from Santa today! :(
Photobucket

Hope everyone is having a nice day!


No comments: