Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dinner out with Family

All 9 of us went out to Red Lobster last night to celebrate Leia graduating school! We waited a month, because I have been so sick with the baby, and now I'm finally starting to feel better (dispite a bad cold)!

When Delphina woke up from nap yesterday, she knew we had to get ready to go to dinner. She was so excited, that she popped right out of bed and said this to me, "Mama, you know I love you right? And I also love my Daddy and Mieko and Ashes and Blitzy (our pets). And I love my cousin Keira, and baby Jaeden, and Jenny and Brent. And I love Nana and Papa too. I love our WHOLE family!" I think she was just thrilled to have everyone together again, but she says sweet stuff like that all the time!

Dinner was great! I enjoyed crab legs for the first time in months!! And yes, the baby enjoyed them too (Delphina always makes sure the baby likes what I'm eating.) After dinner we had to go to the mall to get me some new shoes for a wedding in 2 weeks. Delphina thought SHE needed new shoes too, but she just got some, so she had to pout for a bit about that. I think she's really 13....

This photo was from a year ago. She's really grown up this year! She'll be 3 1/2 in a week!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: