Tuesday, September 19, 2006

If any of you have seen the "Friends Addict" blinkie on the side of Delphina's blog, you may be thinking that that is in fact, my blinkie...but it is not! When I first got sick with this pregnancy, daycare was not in session yet. I had Delphina at home, all day, by myself. When I was feeling the worst, I would lay down on the playroom floor and put a "Friends" DVD in to calm me down and cheer me up.

Well, I guess Delphina took a liking to the show, because now she requests to watch it...daily! Her favorite character is Monica, "because she's so funny." We think she likes Monica, because they are so much alike (like to be in charge, like things clean, want things done HER way....) We now watch an episode of "Friends" together every night before bed, and it's like our special time. Delphina looks forward to it and Heaven forbid we don't get to watch it.....

Here she is engrossed in an episode :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: