Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treat! Smell my feet! Please give me something sweet to eat!!!

We read Halloween books ALL day at daycare yesterday, and that was a line in one of them. The kids giggled so hard, I thought I'd have to lay papers down! ;)

Delphina went trick or treating with cousin Keira and they had SO much fun! She talked all night long when we were done, "Mama I sure had fun trick or treating with my cousin! We took turns ringing the doorbells; wasn't that nice of us? And then we said 'Trick or treat!' and then we'd get some candy and then we'd say 'Thank you!', wasn't that nice of us? And remember that one house that we got a money at? I can't wait to put it in my piggy bank...." and the story went on and on and on..... :)

It was a COLD night at 34ยบ, but the girls weren't bothered. We bundled them up as best we could, but since they ran everywhere, they didn't get as cold as we did. Mama got cold and tired, waddling around for almost 90 minutes, but I survived. Everyone was so nice to the girls, telling them how cute they looked and talking to them. We had such a nice time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: