Delphina helped me take down our Halloween decorations last weekend. She did most of the work herself, actually! I've never met a kid that wanted to help so much! We decided to go ahead and decorate now for Christmas. Why get out Thanksgiving decorations, when I'd have to take them down in a month anyway, and then put up the Christmas things? It's too much work for the pregnant lady! Plus, now it looks so cheerful and fun around here! The daycare kids LOVE it!
Ryan and I went to see Kathleen Madigan this weekend, since she finally came to town. She's our favorite comedienne and it was so wonderful to get the chance to see her! Delphina spent a few hours with Nana and Papa while we did that. They played Dora, did puzzles, and even watched "Over the Hedge!" She just loves spending time out there!
Thanksgiving is coming up mighty fast, and that means Christmas is just around the corner. I can't believe where the time has gone! I'm still stuck in July...We'll be spending Thanksgiving with Ryan's family, and we always have so much fun when everyone's together! Then we have a family wedding in early December, 3 Christmases to attend, and then it will be VACATION TIME!!! WOOHOO!! :)
Here's Delphina trying to jump rope with a small piece of string. ;) Cute hair huh?

And here's some old photos just for fun, from a year ago!
Halloween 2005

"Calling" Chris on my cell phone one night :)


No comments:
Post a Comment