Sunday, August 19, 2007

First Bed!

Delphina got her first big girl bed today! It's a futon, so she can use it for sitting too. :) We all went and picked out sheets (she chose the ballerina ones), new pillows and a nice, soft blanket for it tonight. She is sleeping in it right now, about 3 feet from our bed, so we'll see if she stays there! She went to bed with instructions to come into our bed if she needed anything! It's storming outside, so I'm not sure if that will make a difference. If anything, I'll have some more room in the bed now! Arabella is SUCH a bed hog already...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She had already made and remade her bed 3 times by this point.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We went on a walk last night, and it was cool and breezy out. So, I grabbed a footed sleeper and hat for Arabella to wear. I haven't seen her in a sleeper since she was 2 months old and Oh My God was she adorable! I forgot how cute little babies were in those things!!! Make me wish Winter would get here soon...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: