Saturday, August 18, 2007

Our NEW Bedroom!!!

We're back in our room! The basement worked really well for 2 weeks, but I missed my room. I loved our room before - it had this nice country feel. But now, oh my! It's so cozy and nice! Hope you enjoy it too! Ryan worked SO hard every day and night for 2 weeks. I don't know what I'd do without him! Big thanks to Nana & Papa for helping out when they could too!!!!!

Before


Our bedroom
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can you spot Blitz?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nursing chair and bookcase
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We are turning the nook where the bookcase was into a closet with shelves and a bi-fold door!! And Delphina's first bed will be next to it (where the chair was).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our staircase Before (atrocious, I know, but it used to be worse....the walls were mint green when we moved in!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And After
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here are the During photos - new ceiling paneling, new trim (all cut and painted by Ryan), new paint (after 3 primes and 2 layers of the green paint), and new carpet!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: