Friday, August 10, 2007

Sitting up and rolling over!

Arabella has been sitting up for 2 weeks now, and she's getting better every day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We know she's rolled back to front 3 times, but no one has ever actually seen her do it...until tonight! :) I saw her roll back to front and then I taped her doing it...and during the taping, she rolled front to back! WHOA!

She loves to eat this poor bear!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When Ryan and I were dating, he told me how he had Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls growing up and how much he loved them. I told him that I never had one. So, for my next birthday he tracked me down an original Raggedy Ann, still in the box, just so I could have one. Nana knew all that, and when she found this outfit on vacation, she knew our little girl needed to wear it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Delphina had Nuk & Annabelle, Arabella has Nuk and Blankie :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Arabella got to take a bath with her big sister for the first time tonight! They had so much fun!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: