The big 6 year old's party was on Saturday at my in-law's again this year....it's snowed! :) Welcome to Iowa! Delphina invited 6 friends this year, but her cousin wasn't able to make it, so we had 5 good buddies! She chose My Little Pony for a theme


I made rainbow birthday cupcakes

I thought they turned out really well and Dee loved them!
and the inside was the BEST part! They all had different colors and were in different patterns...the kids (and the adults!) kept eating more just to see what was inside! :)

Delphina's buddy said something funny to her (probably glad I don't know what he said)
My best friend Emily came with her son, our daycare friend, Ethan
We had cotton ball races - lots of fun!



The BIG surprise gift, to both girls, from us and both sets of grandparents: a new swing set. The grandfathers and Ryan will be setting it up this weekend. Wish them luck...I had written who it was to and from on the back of the cardboard photo, and Dee thought that was the gift...you can see Arabella searching the box here for the 'real' gift LOL! It took Dee a while to really understand what the gift was :)
Mama & Dee birthday 2009
Mama & Dee birthday 2008 :)
1 comment:
Wow, look at the changes in Delphina over the last year! She has grown up so much.
We had a lot of fun at the party! The best part was your yummy cupcakes! :) How did you do that, by the way? I'm thinking about making Bennett's birthday cake...could really use a cake decorating class right about now!
Post a Comment