Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Blog-Worthy Evening

We started the evening attending the High School Baccalaureate. For those, like me, who do know know what that is - it's a religious-sponsored ceremony for the graduates-to-be. Our school does something cool though - the Kindergarteners get to walk a Senior down the aisle to start the ceremony. Cutest thing we've ever seen. I think my heart skipped a beat when I read the program though:
"The Seniors will be escorted down the aisle by the class of 2021" OMG!!!! I've never seen that in writing...can you believe that??

I tried a new hairstyle - it was SOOOOO easy and just beautiful! Learn how HERE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Delphina's dress was her birthday gift from Ryan's boss. Arabella has a matching one that they'll wear on the beach this year :) (Arabella's shirt is from Children's Place - it says "I need a Vacation!" LOL!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Part of our neighbor's garden - they are so sweet to let the girls explore around there!
Photobucket

You gotta test out the spin factor in a new dress
Photobucket

Got my hair cut....
Photobucket

Walking her senior in
Photobucket

Photobucket

The proud mommy section ;)
Photobucket

2 of her school buddies, Avery & Kate
Photobucket

Arabella was at a friend's house, so we took Delphina to DQ to celebrate, just the 3 of us :) Delphina doesn't like ice-cream, but she loves their Starkiss popsicles!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And later that night....
Photobucket

Twist, twist, tug, tug....
Photobucket

"Ewwww!"
Photobucket

Hooray!!! The tooth that came in at 4 1/2 months, fell out at 6 years 2 months. It's about time! :)
Photobucket

I found this Barbie fairy at Target like a year ago. It has a mesh pouch for the tooth, and a box below for the Tooth Fairy to leave a treasure!
Photobucket

And just so you know - the tooth fairy left a gold $1 coin, and a note to Delphina :

"Congratulations on losing your very first tooth, Delphina! Every night, after I collect all the little teeth, I throw them up in the sky to make beautiful new stars! Be sure to look to the sky tonight! I hope to visit you again real soon!

Love,
Miss Tooth Fairy"

No comments: