Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

The girl's cousins came over to play on Saturday

Photobucket

Phoebe enjoyed watching from the window :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The umpire was yelling at the batter ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Memorial Day

I told our neighbors today, that their fence and garden would forever be remembered in our baby books and photo books....every great photo we have is in front of that scene :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Delphina was pointing to her missing tooth, in case you missed that ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, this is pretty funny.....here is Arabella, age 2
Photobucket

And here is Delphina (on July 4) when she was 1 (and see what I mean about the fence?)
Photobucket

Very Bella
Photobucket

Very cute
Photobucket

She was so good outside! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

I look like such a dork! Really, am I THAT dorky looking????:)