Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bella Roo is 3!!!


My baby girl is finally 3! My favorite age of all (so far) - so I've been waiting for her to get this old! She's had a great day. Cookies at daycare, presents all day long, and a hot fudge sundae for a treat tonight. The kid is walking on Cloud 9...and bouncing off the walls a bit too! ;)

First, the birth minute photos
Birth
Photobucket

Age 1 (I had the time wrong! :( Bad mommy!)
Photobucket

Age 2
Photobucket

Age 3!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She's so dang cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's last year, just for added cuteness!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sisterly love
Photobucket

Peace out Mama!
Photobucket

Opening gifts (this was new dress up shoes)
Photobucket

And this was a Handy Manny phone!
Photobucket

Daycare celebration today
Photobucket

Yum!
Photobucket

And for added fun, here is Delphina at age 3!
 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

I LOVE the one with the captioning, "Yum" She is so beautiful!