Friday, June 25, 2010

A Beachy Good Time

Ahhh, the beach. So very beautiful. And yup, the water really IS that color. I always thought people did a lot of Photoshopping...
Photobucket

Bella Roo loved making sandy messes.
Photobucket

Delphina mostly tried to outrun the waves
Photobucket

Sometimes she would jump over the surf
Photobucket

We heard lots of giggles and screams coming from this child
Photobucket

Ryan & Arabella made a sandy shark (after I put my camera away, of course)
Photobucket

And then, he and Delphina had a game of "toss the kelp"....ewww
Photobucket

I was there too :)
Photobucket

It was 91 and SUNNY all week. The forecast showed a good chance of rain every day we were there. But we only got 1 rain shower the whole trip - it lasted all of 20 minutes.
Photobucket

But it was pretty cool to see coming across the ocean.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

Jealousy is overtaking me!!!!!