Fun in Cancun!
There was an outdoor mall across the street from our resort. We went there a few times for dinner.
There was an outdoor mall across the street from our resort. We went there a few times for dinner.
They had American restaurants, like Chili's & McDonalds. The menus were not the same though. :( No salads at McDonalds (I was so hungry 1 night, I actually ate a chicken sandwich there...OMG!)
They also had some yummy Italian places with GREAT food and wonderful service (the workers seemed honored to be serving us, instead of annoyed like in America).
There were pretty fountains everywhere! :)
This is Mr. Iguana. He is one of many iguanas that lived at our resort.
3 times a week, they had feedings that kids could participate in. Delphina LOVED that iguana! He had a very healthy diet - all fresh fruits! Yum!
Arabella, however, did everything she could to stay as far away as possible, but still feed that lizard! ;)
There were some nice ladies doing hair braids at the resort. Delphina was dying for one, so we let her do it.
It took the lady 10 minutes for that 1 little braid....and I dread the day I have to pull all those threads and beads out of her hair! The lady was actually sewing them through her hair....
But it really is pretty, and Delphina just loves it!
Arabella would only let Mama braid her hair - no surprise there! ;)
More to come!











1 comment:
I am loving your skirt!
Post a Comment