Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall Photo Shoot

I decided a year ago that I didn't need to get professional photos taken of the girls anymore. I've since printed off photos from vacation and the occasional great shot, and put them up on the wall. I wanted nice Fall portraits this year, so the girls and I ventured out....and said a little prayer. 142 shots later...

We started off on some old railroad tracks, just past Nana's house
Photobucket

Photobucket

And yes, Arabella absolutely does have some swagger in her step! ;)
Photobucket

Here's a few outtakes
Photobucket

Photobucket

You'll read later about Delphina's posing...here's an example
Photobucket

Or two...
Photobucket

Next, we drove over to Nana & Papa's acreage and went a wandering!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This poor kid...I don't think those top teeth are ever gonna poke through!
Photobucket

Arabella was in quite the mood, but I still managed to trick her into a few cute shots
Photobucket

Later, we walked to the neighbor's corn field. They were combining in the distance, so I'm sure we looked like 3 crazy ladies walking around their fields in fancy clothes...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Arabella's been watching her sister pose too much! ;)
Photobucket

A smile, despite the corn husks poking her in the bum!
Photobucket

When else are you going to be walking through a field in your prettiest clothes? Why not jump for joy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was one of Bella's moods...she was mad we kept walking away from her ;)
Photobucket

So I was brave and decided to poke the moody bear
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I was dumb and said "Arabella, show Mama a pretty smile!" And this is what I got.
Photobucket

And then, this stubbon child smiled, and the Heaven's opened! One lone shot saved the day! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

At the end of the day, I got some beautiful shots to put on our wall, all for the cost of a few prints, and several hundred brain cells. Good night!

No comments: